MANA Hardware Inc. is a manufacturer of high-end drawer and cabinet pulls and knobs based in Montreal. Our products are intended for use in both commercial and residential sections.
We are currently looking for an independent sales representative who can identify potential buyers, whether individuals or companies, arrange a meeting with them in order to better understand their needs and to demonstrate our products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Not an 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. office job;
- Flexible, weekdays or weekends as your schedule allow for;
- You can be physically present anywhere that you deem necessary as long as you make progress;
- You will be speaking and meeting with both furniture makers such as cabinet makers and hardware retailers;
- You can execute sales anywhere in Canada;
- You will be in charge of getting orders/contracts; all other activities such as logistics or customer service will be handled by us;
Start Date and Duration
- Immediate and for the duration of an open-end contract;
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in sales;
- Bilingual to communicate effectively with both our French speaking and English speaking clients – speaking and writing;
- Good communication/interpersonal skills;
- Work experience in the cabinet/furniture making industry;
- Work experience with hardware stores or retail stores;
MANA Hardware Inc. would like to announce that we hire for attitudes and entrepreneurial spirit rather than skills.
Job Type: Contract
If interested, please contact us.